• Contact Your Local Member Of Parliament

    Members of Parliament are democratically elected law makers who can advocate legislation promoting free movement and trade between Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom...

    Contacting your local Member of Parliament and advocating closer ties between Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom significantly helps our campaign. Using your national government's website registry, you can find out who your local MP is and contact them through their provided email address.

    To contact your local MP, please use the following links provided:

    United Kingdom:     http://www.parliament.uk/mps-lords-and-offices/mps/

    Australia:     http://www.aph.gov.au/senators_and_members/members

    Canada:    http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members

    New Zealand:     http://www.parliament.nz/en-nz/mpp/mps/current